Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Finances

I know I haven't talked about finances in a while on here, and that is because I try not to think too much about them. Today however is a different day. On a normal work day I leave the house at 630am and return at 530 pm. It makes for a long day. Because of this, I tend to eat breakfast and lunch here at my desk.

Well before M lost his job, it wasn't a big deal, I would bring something or if I was feeling adventures I would grab something on my way. Now things are quite different. For breakfast each day, I tend to eat a spoonful of peanut butter, and then for lunch I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That is all I have. 

Today the peanut butter jar I have at my desk is empty. For most people this is no big deal. For us this is HUGE. I have just enough money to get to payday for gas. That is it. Nothing extra. So for me, there is no more breakfast. Although it was just a spoonful of peanut butter to you, to me it was a entire meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment