Thursday, October 18, 2012

At a loss

I am at a loss of words to describe how these past few days have been. Trying to describe these days as hard, seems to make light of the situation at hand.

M has been doing better each day that he is home from the hospital. That is a great thing, but in the course of running to and from the hospital, work, and baby sitters, Pickle has gotten sick. Which in turn he passed on to myself. It is a typical cold that we all have been to the doctor for at this time, but there seems to be nothing we can do to comfort our little man. This morning was the first morning he has not woken up with a fever, I do believe it broke during the overnight. Please cross your fingers.

In other news, we have finally hit rock bottom when it comes to finances. At this time I can honestly say that all our accounts are at 0.00, I scared of what is to come since I don't get another paycheck until the 26th. We are lucky that we have some food in the house, but I we don't have the gas to get me to and from work. That is what scares me the most. We have been really lucky that we have had family that has been able to help us out while M waits on a response to his disability from the state. Please say a prayer for us that things will start to change for us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment