Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Crazy, Hazy Days

Things have been so busy around here. M was lucky to come home on Saturday. Thank God, He is slowly recovering, getting better a little bit more each day. Since M is unable to care for our Pickle, I have had to bring him to different family members each day so I can still go to work. Friday he spent w/ his Auntie K, Sat & Sun he was with me (half at home, and half at hospital), Monday I was blessed enough to have my Mother in Law stay at our house and watch him, and Tuesday He went to spend the day with his Aunt S and his cousins. Today he is at my in-laws house with Big M and Auntie K again. We are so lucky to have family come and help us out when we need it. I can being to say how lucky we are to have family by our sides to help out.

Because poor Pickle has been tossed all around, his behavior is terrible. Has anyone experienced this? You can tell it all effecting him, but I can't change what is going on. I can not miss anymore work this year, and we can not afford to loose this job. I know that he needs a little stability, and I am hoping that I can do that starting next week, but I just don't think it is going to happen this week. It all comes down to how M feels. I hope he gets better soon.

In other news, this week my Grandmother passed (mother's mom). She has been very sick for quite some time. She is in a better place. Her services are going to be held back east over the weekend. I wish that I could go, but I just can't get those funds together. Tickets for the 3 of us were close to 1,600.00, that was just way to much and we didn't have that. I feel terrible that I won't be able to attend her services, I was not able to see her before she passed either. I just can't seem to let go of the guilt that I feel about the entire process.

I hope everyone has a better week that I did. The worst part is that it is only Wed. I still have a few more days to go.

At the park on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment