Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy M Day!

I have told M numerous times that he should get on here and introduce himself. Since we haven’t had an appearance yet, I thought I would fill you in the love of my life our big M. I can’t say enough great things about this man. He is our family comedian, the love of my life, the best dad you will ever see, and fiercely loyal.

When I say my husband is the best comedian you will ever meet, I am so serious. He is the comedy nexus in our home. He can turn anything funny. I must warn you though; his since of humor is twisted and sometimes dark. That being said once he knows you he will make you laugh at things you never thought could be funny. We have been telling him for years to do standup, but the poor guy is crazy shy.

Along with his sharp whit, is his sharp mind. He is a genius. I am taking a super smart; we could get him a cape with a big G on it, that is how smart he is. He can remember just about any crazy fact that you ask him (but yet somehow he forgets the grocery list). He is a wealth of knowledge. Comes in handy more often then you think it could. 

I have already gone into the story of us, and how we came to be so I won’t make you sit through that all over again, but I will say I knew I loved him from the start. Being so young when we met, I didn’t recognize it, but I love him with all my heart and I have for so long. This man will fight to the death to protect me. He is always willing to help others when he can. He is the one person who can calm me down, I feel safe in his arms, and love him like no other.

M lives each day at home. Working outside of the home is not an option since his accident. That doesn’t mean M doesn’t work. He is a stay at home Daddy, and the best Daddy I have ever seen. He loves Pickle with the same passion and fieriness that he loves me. You have never seen such a happy little boy. They spend their day making crazy faces, telling stories, playing video games together, and cleaning house. I will be honest he is not the best housekeeper, but he is my housekeeper and I love him for it. He does so much during the day, it makes it so much easier when I go home. I am able to rest and play with my little man after a long day at work.

I hope that you were able to get a good insight to who M is from here. I know I have gone on and on and on. He is a great Man. There are no words to really say what a wonderful person he is. I hope that you see how great he is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment