Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Love, Hate

For us the holidays are a love & hate game. We love the family, friends, out of town guest, gifts, lights, and the spirit of the season.

We hate the mall, and the running around. All of the running around leaves us all with colds. BLAH! Currently I am the only one who is sick, and let me just tell you what a weird sick this has been. I feel like I am sick, but at the same time, I don't have the bad cough, or the consist runny nose. But I do have the sore throat, the the voice that doesn't seem to want to stay around. The weird part is All of these things come & go. So weird.

I know you didn't come here to listen to me blog about my cold, but it is there non the less. The cold forced me to miss work for one day, and stock pile some meds, but hopefully we will be on the mend soon. I do have to say I love a good old sick day. I was able to nap with my little man, and watch some bad day time television. I also got addicted to a lovely Fac.e.boo.k game. The best part is I got M hooked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment