Monday, January 14, 2013

Where has the time gone......

I sit here thinking to my self it feels like just yesterday I was returning to work from my maternity leave. Now I have a full blown little boy. He seemed to change overnight. He is now into the deep terrible twos. Last night I couldn't even eat dinner, he was so bad. I just don't know what to do with this kid some days.

I have noticed a few things. He was on electronics lock down for about week. He was a great kid. No problems. We Finally lifted the lock down and the kid turned into a demon child again. I think the no electronics is going to stay for awhile longer. It seems to cause the 2 year old to come out in full force. I can honestly say that the hardest part of the lock down is for M and I. We live for our phones.

Another think that seems to make things worst is the lack of sleep, which I am sure is common for any kid. With the night terrors we can't seem to catch a break. He ends up waking up and being up for quite a few hours, which cause him to get a bad nights sleep, and us to get a bad nights sleep. The combination of the two is lethal.

We have also decided to give potty training another go this weekend. We have a nice long weekend at home planned. So Hopefully It will work out. Cross your fingers.  Pickle shows some signs that he is ready and some signs that he is not. We are going to give the three day potty training method ago. I bought the book and read it! I truly wish there was someone out there who would potty train my kid for me. It would make things a lot easier. I am not looking forward to it.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions please let me know. I can use all the help I can get. As a first time mom I am leaning on anyone I can for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment