Thursday, January 10, 2013

Vacation

Vacation, yes you read that correctly. But more importantly what does that mean. Is she saying that she went on a great vacation and we are going to read about all the fabulous things she did, or does it mean they are going on a great vacation and we get to read all about the fabulous things she is going to do?

You are wrong!!!! So very wrong. I need a vacation, I want a vacation, I will have a vacation. Our vacation will be spent sitting on the surgical waiting room. That is right ladies and gents, I get to spend my vacation time waiting on M hand and foot, while he recovers from surgery. The official word came down a few weeks ago, and he will meet with the surgeon at the end of the month. They are going to take out his spinal cord stimulator and clear out some scar tissue. There is also talk of doing a fusion. We will know more after his appointment.  Please keep him in your prayers.

So no vacation for me. I am concerned with our daycare situation. His recovery time is normally 6-8 weeks. If we plan this right I can get about 3 weeks of coverage from friends and family, but after that I am not sure. Wish me luck, we can not afford to put little man in a daycare so this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment