Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Happy Halloween

I can say that this was the best Halloween that we have ever had! This was our little man's first Halloween where is was going out. His first Halloween 5 weeks old, and last year he could barely walk, and we just came back from a wedding back east, so this is the first!

I am so proud of him. The first few homes he was terrified. He didn't know what to do and when we could get him up to the house he just looked at the people. We were lucky enough to go with my sister and brother, and all of their kids (6 kids, + Pickle), plus my mother, M's mother, and his Uncle G (M BFF). Once he got a few more houses in, he was a pro at it, and doing great, he even started shutting people's doors. I will up load the pics in a few days for you.

Hope you had a great holiday!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment