Friday, November 16, 2012

Interesting Title Here....

So I really have nothing interesting to say anymore. I just don't. To be honest with you I am not sure I have ever had anything interesting to say. So I am just going to picture bomb you.

Most of these are from the other day. We were having quite a cold spell here in Arizona (yes, it does get cold. Not like Fargo cold, but cold.), and being the great mom that I am, I dug out last years winter clothes and PJs. And shoved my son into them like a sausage (Did I really just compare my kid to pork. One these days his Daddy is going to kill me). So with out further ado, here is the little pickle.


All wrapped up
Now that I look back at the pictures it doesn't look that tight
No, wait from the back I can really start to see it.
Happy little man, a few days later, when it warmed back up and he had normal clothes back on
This is just a old picture that I found on my phone. This is my little man still in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment