Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I wanted to say what I am thankful for.

I am so Thankful for my family and friends. They have been with me on a roller coaster of a year with me. With out them I wouldn't of been able to get past this year. I don't think a blanket statement could tell you how I feel about my friends and family. That being said there is so much I want to say we might be here for days. Due to this, I will just leave this at I am blessed with the people in my life. Old or new, related or not.

I am Thankful for my husband. My world is not a good place with out him. Because of him I am a better person. The love and support that he shows me every day is amazing. I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with. He makes the world a better place and the journey of life so much fun. He has been through a lot in his life, and will go through so much more, but he takes it all in stride and works his butt off.

Pickle - My precious boy. I can't tell the world how Thankful I am to have him in my life. We struggled to conceive. A battle that took 3 years, It was a emotional toll on us, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Everything went through brought us this amazing little boy. He lights up a room when ever he enters. He is always so happy, and carefree. He loves with every fiber of his being, when he smiles (and that one cute little dimple shows up) you smile. It is hard not too. He is starting to come into his own as a little man. He is losing the baby in him and growing up into a full grown boy at such a amazing pace. I will miss the little guy, but I look forward to who he will become.

S has been my close friend for many years. We have had our ups and downs, but we always find out way back to our friendship. She loves and supports me like a sister even though we arent' by blood, She loves me like a true friend should. I am so Thankful to have someone like that in my life. A true friend, with a great heart.

Most don't feel like they love their jobs, I can say that I am not one of them. I work for the most amazing people. I have found the right fit for me here. Although I work for a HUGE company, our office is a family. Most of us have been here for years. Seen one another through ups and downs. The love and support from this office is something that you don't see often. We all take care of each other and that is wonderful thing.

Last but not least, I am so Thankful for this blog. This has been a new experience for me to write a blog. I am not a writer as you can tell, but it has allowed me to share my story and experiences with others, and at the same time allowed me to process my own thoughts and feelings. Through this entire experience I have come across so many blogs that were able to help mend and open my heart. I know there are many of you who are out there reading this (I see the stats! LOL). Thank you for reading our story and allowing me to be apart of your lives.

I hope everyone has a terrific Thanksgiving. I hope your holidays are happy and safe, with all our love, The Hello Pickle Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment