Monday, November 19, 2012

New Ears!

Today's post is brought to you by: Things you never knew about us! I know that many of you are aware that M is handicapped. He has some severe back issues that cause him constant pain and weakness, because of this he is unable to work.

What You didn't know is that I have a disability myself. I am hearing impaired. I will say I am truly blessed with how much hearing I do have. I am able to hear with out assistance. It is more of matter what can't I hear. Which is a lot. Which brings me to today's exciting topic. NEW EARS! I have worn hearing aids for many years now, but I just got a new set. They are amazing. The doctor fit me with Oticon Intega 10s. The sound quality is so amazing I feel like I have so much of my life back. My last set were not so much of a hearing aid as they were something to turn up the volume of life. These are so slim and comfy. They block out certain sounds well, but at the same time allow me to hear so much more. I cried when I heard Pickle for the first time with them. I was never able to tell what he truly sounded like. It is amazing. I am so Thankful that my insurance was able to cover 100% of the cost.

We had a amazing weekend. That will have to be another post, to follow all about zoo lights. I will however post this really cute picture of a Daddy/Pickle nap.

Too cute for words

No comments:

Post a Comment