Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rejection

Rejection seems to be the name of the game today. Yesterday I went to see my therapist. Lets call her Dr. C. As this being a new therapist, I am still trying to find my ground with her. Things were slow to start, and end. I even started clock watching. In the end I felt rejected by Dr. C.

Dr. C asked me if I need to come back. She started talking about how I seem to have everything in order. It got me to thinking, if I had all the tools I needed to live a good productive life I wouldn't of sought a therapist out.

I felt like I was being rejected. This is a HUGE issue for me. I am talking massive. I have always felt as if I was rejected by my family, and friends. I have a issue with being unlovable or unlikeable. Yet here is another person who is suppose to be my support and safe place, that just rejected me. Yet another person who save me from the mess that is my life.

I need to let my childhood go. I know this. I just don't how.

No comments:

Post a Comment