Monday, May 27, 2013

A toddler at play......

One of my favorite things to do it watch my little man play. There is nothing more precious then watching a little tyke run around and play and the things they come up with. Let me tell you.
Most recently Pickle has started running laps. Not just a typical run, this kid is out to win the toddler Olympics. He runs from our back sliding glass door to the kitchen around the island and back again. He does this for a good solid hour or so. Stopping only for the occasional distraction.
I watch as the smile plays upon his face, it tears at my heart strings a bit, because I know that he will only play like this for so long, then it will be about sports, video games, and big boy toys. He will grow up so fast on me and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I wish I could keep him small forever, but then I wouldn't have more wonderful things to look forward to.

Some of my favorite pictures from this past weekend. Little Man has falling in love with M's childhood friend, Smokin Joe Panda. Ugly as sin, but Daddy and son seem to love him. Little Man has also started to have a I-Pad addiction. We have now started to have some Big Boy rules, about how much time he gets on it and the television. Lately he only stays still with the I-Pad. it seems that is the only time I can get pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment