Wednesday, May 8, 2013

jealous

I am jealous of every pregnant women in the world right now. I can't get over this.

As many of you know, M and I have struggled to have a child of our own. We were finally blessed with Pickle after many years of expensive fertility treatments. We cleared out our savings and spent every cent we had. In the end it was completely worth it. We have a happy, and healthy little boy.
The thing is, I want another one. I just don't see how it is possible. I don't think kick starter supports this kind of thing. So for now, I will sit here and be jealous of everyone else and hope upon hope that I will be lucky enough to get pregnant on my own.

I am just tired of life being difficult. When I was child I thought about my future and what it would be like, I can honestly say I never thought it would be what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment