Monday, August 20, 2012

Get Ready....

If you don't want to hear me complain, I suggest you scroll down now.

Every other Friday is payday. Which for most of us it is a great day, not in our house. I paid the bills and made a quick trip for Diapers, and Guess how much money I have left over? If you guessed less then 100.00 you would be right. Now I know you might be thinking what kind of bills does this girl have that she can't afford anything after her bills. Well Honestly nothing out of the ordinary, there is nothing crazy in there.

We are in that point of society that is above government assistance but below be able to live well. The sad part is I would be doing better if I worked part time and got welfare. I just don't see that to be right. I work hard and full time. I have thought about getting a second job but I just don't know when I would be able fit that in. Due to where we live, I travel a hour one way to work, and I am gone for 12 hours a day. I get home in just enough time to start dinner, bath and get my little man to bed. UGH

Okay, Rant over. We had a great weekend. We spent Saturday at home just watching some T.V. and some good snuggles, and on Sunday we celebrated my Father in Laws 55th birthday. We all had a great time and my little man ate a LARGE chunk of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment