Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekend over

The weekends seem to keep flying by for me. It like oops they are gone. This weekend we had M's little Sister A (17 years old) over for the weekend. I have known A for many years now, and I can honestly say she has grown up to be a great person. She took the time to play with Pickle and snuggle. She watched him so M and I could get some chores done and rest for a bit. She even baked cookies with me. She is just a nice young lady and has so many qualities that I hope that Pickle has some day. She is sweet, trust worthy, honest, giving, helpful, and a has a kind soul. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the future!

Pickle really enjoyed his weekend with his Auntie. He cried something terrible when she left on Sunday, we made up for it though. He got to go visit on Monday! We were in town on Monday to close on the re-fi for our home, so we  stopped over for dinner. Pickle had the best time in the world. He even said Grandpa for the first time!!! It was a great weekend and I am so sorry that it is over. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment