Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello Pickle!

How do you introduce yourself to the world? I don't think I can with out this coming off weird and awkward. So I guess let the pain begin…
Welcome to our world. Who are we you ask? D, M &  Pickle . We are just your typical family of three, with a few little changes to the 1950's Donna Reid version of typical. I work, M is disabled and a stay at home Dad, and Pickle, well Pickle is just perfect.
This is the blog for you if you ever wondered what it is like to live just above the line where the government will assist you (i.e. food, insurance) and right below where you can afford to do things yourself. I hope you enjoy hearing about our life and our wonderful son. We look forward from hearing from you.

My sweet little man

No comments:

Post a Comment